Online Training and Competency Assessment for the Clinical Lab and Point of Care
Track training and competency of staff involved in all phases of laboratory testing:
specimen collection, transport, processing and analysis.
Administer and track competency tests for staff using microscopes, waived test kits,
and instruments at the point of care.
Track and document training and competency assessment for specimen collection staff.
- Streamlined tracking and documentation
- High quality multimedia content developed with the University of Washington
- Over 50 hours of Continuing Education (CE) credit
- Create your own tests
- Upload and track your existing documents
- Used by over 1,500 laboratories
Inherited Bleeding Disorders and Genetic testing